Thursday, January 31, 2008

Re-Design Reference Sites

Here are the five sites I chose to use as references for my Zappos.com website redesign:

Yahoo.com
When I asked my suitemate Michelle which site she enjoyed visiting, this is the one she chose. She said she liked this site because there was a wealth of information that was organized well.

CosmoGIRL.com
When I asked my other suitemate Alex which site she enjoyed visiting, she choose this one.
She said she liked all the bright colors and pictures because it make the site easier to navigate.


Nike.com
I chose this site because it is a shoe site that successfully appeals to both men and women. I especially liked that the site had a minimalist appeal with a large amount of graphics.

OldNavy.com
I chose this site because it has a clean, simple design accented by a basic color pallette. The OldNavy logo is subtled repeated in the muted gray-blue of the background, that also helps the bright blue and yellow stand out.

Fredflare.com

I really liked the multitude of bold, solid colors on this site. There's a lot of information and color, but by using colors of the same tone and only contrasting them with black and white it still appears organized.

No comments: